Learn The History Of Robinson Allfree Solicitors
Ramsgate – The Land called ‘Clover Field’
The earliest available record of what is now Cavendish Street was contained in the will dated 5th January 1775 of George Muddle, a butcher who bequeathed to his grandchildren “that piece of pasture land commonly called the Clover Field about one acre and on rood with barn, stables and other buildings“.
Robinson Allfree officially started life in 1909 with the signing of a partnership agreement between the Founder and Edward Cecil Allfree. Over the years the firm has expanded and opened offices in Broadstairs.