There are many things to be excited by as you head into your retirement. You have worked hard to get to this point and are now ready to receive life’s rewards from being careful with your money and thinking ahead. But making plans for your future should not stop just because you have got to this point in your life.
Dealing with the legalities involved at this time and how best to protect you and your estate can seem complicated. You may have concerns relating to writing a will, funding care home fees, or what steps to take if suddenly you can no longer make decisions. There may also be tax issues that require your careful consideration or special arrangements needed to ensure vulnerable family members are provided for. Regardless of your needs, we help provide peace of mind with our legal solutions – especially at this time when you need them most.
Dementia is one of many reasons why someone might become unable to make decisions about financial assets or physical wellbeing. Robinson Allfree is working towards being recognised as a ‘Working to Become Dementia Friendly’ organisation.
Our range of legal services includes:
- Preparing and advising upon Lasting Power of Attorney for both financial and welfare decisions
- Advising Attorneys on their rights and responsibilities
- Deputyship Applications
- Preparing and advising on Wills incorporating Trusts providing for vulnerable and/or disabled dependants
- Advising on Lifetime Trusts providing for vulnerable and/or disabled dependants
- Care Home Contract Reviews
Our firm has helped thousands of people throughout Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Deal, Dover, Sandwich and Canterbury, and all other areas in Kent, Thanet and the South East of England with their legal needs.
Get in touch today for a free chat about your needs.