We have the experience you need with the conveyancing results you want. If you have decided to sell your property, or just found the house of your dreams, you will need the help of an experienced solicitor to help you ensure that everything goes effortlessly and that the legal title to the property is legally transferred into or out of your name with the Land Registry.
The sale of a property only becomes legally binding once exchange of contracts has taken place. Up until this point, either the buyer or the seller can pull out of the deal if they feel the need to do so, for any reason.
Our conveyancing team work throughout Kent, Thanet and the South East of England. Straight talk, legal skill and tremendous communication are at the heart of the service that you will experience during your conveyancing journey with us.
To see how little your conveyancing would cost you, please see our easy to use Conveyancing Cost Calculator for an amazing instant estimate for your specific conveyancing needs.
We can undertake these legal services for you, which we will translate into an easy to understand process:
- Sale or purchase of a house, flat or maisonette, new build property or any type of conversion
- Sale or purchase of a share in a property under a shared ownership scheme, Help to Buy or Right to Buy initiative
- Preparing new leases for flats and maisonettes
- Applications to register your rights to claim ownership of a property through adverse possession, or removing redundant restrictions affecting your use and enjoyment of your home
- Re-mortgaging & transfers of equity
Our team have years of experience helping thousands of happy people successfully convey all types of residential properties throughout Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Deal, Dover, Sandwich, Canterbury and beyond.
Our clients go first class when we handle their cases because we care about the conveyancing detail, so you don’t have to.
We are an accredited member of the Law Society’s Quality Conveyancing Scheme and, we provide our conveyancing services in accordance with this scheme for your added peace of mind.
Our conveyancing service is your professional moving home solution. You are in safe hands, so let our friendly team get your family moved!
Please do get in touch today so we can get you moving without delay.